Project OfficerJan 2017 — Present
Administrative support duties as part of an accounting and reconciliation project.
- Reconciliation and auditing of historical transactions, making sure all account details are updated, accurate and correct;
- Following defined processes for recording data and running reports;
- Accurately classifying, entering and maintaining data;
- Preparing and presenting reports, analyses and documents;
- Supporting team members to ensure the project is effectively managed and milestones are delivered;
- Compiling process documentation for new colleagues to follow.
Customer Service Representative (Supervisor)Jul 2013 — Present
Providing customer service and sales for Ticketek Australia, at a range of major events across the Greater Melbourne region.
- Supervising a shift of five or more workers on a regular basis;
- Responsible for the handling of cash, alongside the reconciling all cash at the conclusion of a shift;
- Providing sales support and customer service in the box office on event day;
- Opening, setting up, and closing the box office before, during, and at the conclusion of a shift.
Customer Service RepresentativeFeb 2016 — Aug 2016
Providing customer service and sales for NSW TrainLink (formerly CountryLink) services, within the Melbourne CBD.
- Responsible for the handling of cash, and reconciling the takings at the conclusion of the shift;
- Providing sales support and customer service at a major Melbourne CBD train station;
- Opening, setting up, and closing the ticket office.
Campaign Assistant (The Age - Supervisor)Jul 2010 — Apr 2013
Organising an advertising strategy for The Age newspaper at major events across Greater Melbourne. Included setting up signboards, and organising a team to hand out complementary copies of the newspaper to patrons.
- Supervising a shift of three or more workers on a regular basis;
- Setting up and manning newspaper stands at major events;
- Distributing newspapers to patrons and providing customer service;
- Packing down equipment and materials, and locking up.
Volunteer · Keelimudiman, Tamil Nadu, IndiaNov 2010 — Jan 2011
Construction of two classrooms, as well as renovations of student housing for disadvantaged students in Southern India. Worked in a team to construct the projects over a period of seven weeks.
Volunteer · Mainohana, Papua New GuineaAug 2009
Construction of two houses, as well as renovations of the student dining and assembly halls. Construction took place at Mainohana Secondary College in rural Papua New Guinea, working with a group of my school peers.
Middle Eastern Studies, Islamic Studies, International Security, Foreign Policy, Research, European Politics, Middle Eastern Politics, African Politics, International Development, Human Rights, Food Security, Policy Analysis, Diplomacy, International Law, African History, European History, Asia-Pacific Security.
Data Entry, Photography, Leadership, Policy Analysis, Customer Service, Teamwork, Professional Writing, Accounts Reconciliation, Cash Handling.
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, EndNote.
HTML/CSS, UNIX CLI, macOS, Microsoft Windows, Linux.
English - Native / Mother Tongue
German - CEFR A1